Leading Edge Solutions LLC
- Responsible for assisting in the establishment of an IT Architecture practice, and the adoption of an architecture and standards methodology.
- Manages activities that take place during solution ideation, solution design, and solution implementation.
- Reviews business context for solutions to company challenges as well as defining the vision and requirements for the solution, recommending potential options, (which may include RFIs, RFPs, or proto-type development), selecting the most optimal option, and developing a roadmap for the selected solution.
- Communicates the architecture to the stakeholders and collaborates and coordinates with existing domain architects in the formalization and adoption of IT standards and procedures.
- Champions a structured approach to business application solutions.
- Directly assists in the development of a solutions architecture program including departmental roadmaps and project portfolios for IT systems architecture.
- Assures solutions not only are a fit for the specific purpose but also closely align with the standards and guidelines of technology solutions.
- Influences changes to standards when necessary.
- Assists domain architecture team with solutions management and timing of financial spending for application solutions.
- Supports the architectural aspects of all application projects in the peer IT Portfolio.
- Directs the identification and recommendation of appropriate solutions upgrades, replacements, or decommissioning options incorporating business and technology productivity, usability, and total cost of ownership.
- Develops and executes solutions that further reduce the percentage of time spent on reactive work.
- Provides analysis of security protection technologies as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent education or work experience